From now on, whenever I get an award instead of putting it into a post I’m going to answer all the questions on here, like a huge, never ending Q and A. All people I thank for nominating me are below:
Raven Wings Soar
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?
Probably the fact that I can never seem to not over-react about something. Like, I get panic attacks about the tiniest stuff and kind of go overboard with emotions and stuff!
Have you ever pushed someone away when you needed them most?
Not that I can think of, and I hope I never do!
If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
I’m going to go with… um… the power to be able to travel to the parallel universe. I have this crazy theory that every time we have a dream, it’s us looking at ourselves in the parallel universe, which is why they’re always so kooky.
What is your favourite thing about society?
Most people see sad things or sickening things about society and think about that, but then I see the beautiful people who only ever change society for the better. I really love those people.
So you have the chance to be in the mind of anyone for a week, who would it be and why! (it can be one of your friends or a celebrity etc x go crazy)
I’m going to say my friend J’s mind. She migrated to Australia from China around a year ago, I’d love to see what her mind does when she has to speak English! She is crazily smart.
Imagine this : your favourite person ever is at the end of a tight rope, there is one catch x this tightrope had no harness or safety x If you walk the tightrope and get to the other side you get to see the person at the end whenever you want for the rest of the life, if you fall off you die. if you dont take the tightrope you get to spent 24 more hours with the person at the end but once those 24 hours are over the person at the end of the rope is told you are dead, you will be able to see the person again but you will be invisible to them (they will not be able to hear, see, or feel you) Do you take the tightrope and risk dying OR not?
If it were my absolute favourite person in the world, then absolutely. I’m not that good with tightropes but if it means they are saved then I’d do it.
Would you rather spend the rest of your life in a un-escapable forest with upto 20 of your friends and family OR live in a beautiful palace/castle on your own?
The inescapable forest with 20 people. I hate being lonely.
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I haven’t had it yet. Someday maybe… 😉 x
If you were stuck on a desert island what 3 things would you take with you?
Probably my computer with the Internet so I’d still be able to blog (hmm… Nearly Deserted Blog. Has a nice ring to it!) Then I’d take some food and water.
What so you think is your biggest flaw?
I am rather lazy and hate doing things I know need to be done.
The world is ending tomorrow, what do you do?
I would probably say a lot of prayers and then spend some time with friends and family. Then make a blog post about how I will miss the world and what I have learned, even though there’s a chance no-one will have time to read it!
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
- I really love my eyes. They’re brown and I think they look really deep and soulful. I get a lot of compliments on them too.
- I’m very smart (when I want to be! haha)
- I love my hair. It’s very thick and almost never looks dull.
- I’m accepting and kind with everyone.
- If I’m ever having a bad time I simply remember that someone in the world right now is really happy and it legitimately makes me happy again. Basically, what I’m trying to say is that I’m good at being happy for others.
- I’m really good at reading, writing and speech. Last year I got straight A’s for English. I tend to slack off a bit on my blog, but when it really counts I am a great writer.
- I have great music taste. Yes, I had to say this.