Okay so you know I love my Apple Music but sometimes it’s not everyone’s jam. But if you’re still new to this ‘get songs on apps’ thing, then 1) are you under a rock? and 2)let me get you hooked up with your match with this colourful and easy quiz. Enjoy!
- If my friends or family recommend a band or song I will listen to it. If YES go to question 2. If NO go to question 3.
- I prefer the hits. If YES go to question 5. If NO go to question 4.
- I use Siri a lot. If YES go to question 5. If NO go to question 6.
- I probs wouldn’t pay for a service. If YES go to option 1. If NO got to option 2.
- I really like Taylor Swift. If NO go to option 2. If YES go to option 3.
- I want to listen to a radio that I can skip songs on. If YES go to option 3. If NO go to option 4.
Option 1: Guvera This is an awesome free but still legal app for discovering new music. Sure, they may not have the hits, but they have the latest and tailor towards your music style and choices.
Option 2: Spotify Yes it costs money, no it won’t be a waste! Whilst the infamous ‘Tay-tay isn’t on there!’ deal is going around, Spotify is a very accessible, very easy to use app.
Option 3: Apple Music Okay, like Spotify, although it has those pesky artists who like to make sure you can’t get their music there (ADELE I AM LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU ALONG WITH THE BEATLES) it is a very good thing to use on your iDevice. Enjoy!
Option 4: Pandora Okay okay okay, you CAN skip songs on Pandora! But only six per hour on a free account and a little more on paid, after that it’s only what you get. BUT it helps you using the ‘like it or not’ feature so you won’t end up with awful songs all the time.
Hope you liked this post! It took forever lol!
(Oh and merry Christmas to everyone!)